Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
** Working hours: 08:00-17:00 Monday-Saturday (basic hours), plus overtime and work on holiday (as required)
** Location: Site office in Ywathargyi.
** Job Description
Quantity Survey and Contract Management of YANGON-MANDALAY RAILWAY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT.
• Preparation of bidding proposal.
• Preparation of bills of quantities, undertake cost analysis for bidding by:
• Undertaking detailed cost analysis of indirect operational cost and direct construction cost to assist in development of price proposal.
• Developing/forecasting of payment schedule (in-and-out) throughout the project implementation phases and;
• Forecasting cashflow based on the developed payment schedule.
• Control of project operational cost.
• Pro-active risk management and value-Engineering management
• Strategically develop procurement programme in terms of specifications, suppliers’ availability within time and budget constraint.
• Identification of legitimate contractual claim situations and prepare suitable and sufficient evidence/documents to mitigate/control the risk.
• Quantity surveying for claiming.
• Submission of claim to the client.
• Analysis of foreign exchange gain&losses, and report figures to the management.
• Preparation of subcontract enquiry documents.
• Designating subcontracting scope
• Drafting of LOA/terms of subcontracts and supply agreement.
• Evaluation of subcontractor performance.
• Verification and confirmation of subcontractor application and certification of interim payments.
• Finding and investigation of potential subcontractors.
• Procurement of construction equipment and machineries.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. University degree
2. Experience in quantity survey and construction contract management for 15+years
3. Can travel in Myanmar / outside Yangon.
4. No association with gangs or criminal organizations
** Ideal candidate will have:
1. Interpersonal (written & oral) communication skill.
2. High level of proficiency in business English (TOEIC score 750+)
3. Analytical, Structured and Comprehensive information processing skills.
4. Computer literacy: MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
5. Quantity Survey and Contract Management experience in the following field or equivalent:
• Civil works (earth work, roadbed construction, bridge: substructure and superstructure) o
• Track works (removal and installation of railway, welding, installation of turnouts/scissors crossing)
• Train Station building works (railroad construction within station, construction of three+-story structure, installation of drainage system)
• Pay Raise: Once a year
• Bonus: Once a year
• Allowance: Commuting allowance, overtime pay, Japanese language allowance
• Holiday: Sunday and National holiday according to Myanmar calendar
• Health Care& Benefits: will be provided in accordance with Myanmar health care regulation standard
** Submittals: CV, transcript, medical certificate, degree certificate.
** Selection criteria: applicant’s document, writing test (English proficiency, Competency test I & II), and interview.
***CV submission should be written in English or Japanese***
** Schedule for interview:
1. Interview/Test: Middle of July to End of July
2. Negotiation for contract: Middle of August to End of August
3. Starting date: Beginning of September