Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- New Project Tendering works
- Project VO cost and quantity check
- Project cost control
- Project cashflow and budget estimation
- Infrastructure cost and quantity check
- Renovation/ Furnishing/Infrastructure and other tender works
- Cross check of the Cost Estimation & Budget provided by Design Consultant.
- Review drawing and quantity calculation from design with good understanding on road and infrastructure system, lighting work and electricity network.
- Preparing the annual and quarterly project budget.
- Propose the tender plan and develop the contract bill of quantity for each tender package.
- Managing the contract variation in quantity.
- Benchmarking the construction cost in the project region
I- mplement the contractor pre-qualification and assessment.
- Assist project manager in preparation of tender document, tender invitation and tender evaluation.
- Contract management: price negotiation with contractor, draft contract, variation order tracking and variation proposal to approve.
- Check and calculate the as built quantity and responsible for executing and controlling payment, completed documents and bidding
- Other tasks assigned by head of department
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 05 - 07 years working experience in medium/large scale construction company;
- Knowledge of the construction management, HSE regulations and the relevant legal (Construction Law, Tender Law ...)
- Good in English, able to write the proposal letter, tender report.
- Synthesize and analyze information, plan and organize implementation, communicate and coordinate good teamwork, analysis and problem solving, workgroup management, negotiation, the ability to work independently at work, to maintain and establish relationships
- Proficient in MS office and relevant software
- Tender Management Certificate is preferable