Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Quote Analyst position will be responsible for quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products. You are required to work with CRM daily to ensure quotation statuses and customer profiles, business development activities are updated and maintained at a regular basis. Working proactively and closely with Customer Solution - division and customer. The position will report directly to Director Business Support, Asia, Customer Solutions.
Your responsibilities for the above mention position shall include the following (but not limited to).
You are requested to assist the superior or head of Department to be in charge, ensure all functions being carried out efficiently and effectively to ensure a smooth running of the department:
1. Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate. (supported by Sales) to the sales/agents/customers
2. Utilizes customer engineering knowledge and experience to make judgment and discretionary decisions to determine what product specifications, applications, and pricing are necessary for a specific project. Work proactively and closely with Customer Solution - division (engineers, order management, claims) when realizing a “Quotation” to an Order and customers to meet their changing business needs and resolve issues.
3. Ensure all the proper paperwork is in place upon acceptance of a proposal/quotation. Responsible to transfer all the required information to Sales Support- Order Management via CRM. Work/Operate with CRM daily to ensure quotation statuses and customer profiles, business development activities are updated and maintained at a regular basis.
4. Prepare quotation reports (outside CRM) and other documentations and submits to the relevant department, as required
5. Must be familiar and knowledgeable to operate with “Quotation Configurator” at all times.
6. Consistently provides responsive, quality service to our customers. Actively participates in coordinating, analyzing, and acting upon information (including technical information) and feedback of customer needs, pricing, products, competition, and procedures.
7. Provide guidance and support in purchasing functions, market information, product evaluations and code descriptions, inventory management, pricing development, and other related services. This role is a collaboration between Order Management and Purchase division
8. Participate in sales meetings, sales workshop programs, product meetings, internal department meetings, Customer solution meetings, trainings to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge as required.
9. Work with Order Management for all additional assigned administrative duties as necessary (special project based)
10. Familiar and must have good knowledge about BDA products at all times.
11. Prepare sales contracts as needed.
12. Maintain proper electronic and hard copy files as required under the guidelines of Customer Solution.
13. Responsible for CAD Drawing request for quotations and new order.
14. Exercise teamwork spirit and work closely with other colleagues at all times. 15. Perform any other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Good command of English language skills i.e. written, reading, listening & speaking.
3. Minimum 2-3 year experiences in related position.
4. Exercise teamwork spirit and work closely with other colleagues at all times.
5. Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively teamwork and defined project time frame.
6. Good proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
7. Strong computer skills with competency in MS Office, CAD 2 D & 3D, CADe Simu
8. Experienced and familiar with pig or poultry equipment is an advantage.
9. Candidates currently with multi-national companies in similar roles and responsibilities would be advantageous.
14 days annual leaves
13th salary and performance bonus.
Compulsory insurance and private healthcare scheme.
Team building activities.