What We Can Offer
• Design new accessories/new products/ new model/new components (Mechanical & Electrical components)
• Revise drawings & Update new design drawings on the PTC PLM system
• Issue/manage ECR & Technical Presentation for cost reduction/BOM adjustment/ product quality improvement/new project component’s technical features re-inforcement/market claim solution…
• Report the progress of work for the direct management.
• Provide technical documentation/ drawings/ technical standards for the relevant departments if were required by direct management.
• Research to improve product quality (reduce costs, improve quality and extend the process of using)
• Connect/support to project managers, Homologation, document and trial prototype guys.
• Associate QC/QA department and main assembly to correct the drawings.
• Minimum 1-2 year working experience with the same position
• Design software: 2D & 3D CAD, Creo Parametric, NX, inventor, solidworks, Catia…
• Fluent in vehicle component design on Creo Parametric (2D & 3D) and experienced in machining or mold design or protype making are advantages
• Have knowledge about Resin & Metal material
• Proficient in English speaking and writing communications
• Excellent in Words, Excel & PowerPoint
• Proactive with high willingness to learn and grow
• Ability to work under pressure