Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
documentation for the design system.
● Testing new systems, and making design changes if needed.
● Assisting into dissect, breakdown, and understanding the electrical system of EV products.
● Assisting in the manufacture of new electrical systems.
● Designing and developing a new BMS (Battery Management System) and preparing the
mock-up test under a defined timeline.
● Assisting in the development of control and programming systems of Robot Arms.
● Developing ideas for products and leading product development through to fruition.
● Target-based operation, individuals will be working under a certain target that will be set by
the line manager. The target will be defined initially during the employment onboarding.
● Working alongside other engineers and developers to mock up product designs.
● Working with the marketing department to create sales plans for future company products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, or a related
● At least 3 years of experience as a design engineer (components or parts in automotive,
aerospace, or similar industry design).
● Well proficient in CAD software for various electrical design works.
● Well understand the EV products (especially in Li-ion batteries and the management
● Familiarity with the Design of Experiments and statistical methods/tools is a plus.
● Knowledge and hands-on experience with analytical instruments such as XRD, TGA/DSC, EIS,
SEM/EDS and ICP are highly desirable.
● Commitment to target (willing to work according to the target)
● Willingness to learn. Responsiveness to uncertainty. Passion for product design and
● Critical thinking and equipped with engineering practical problem-solving skills.
● You are expected to be a quick-learning and agile person.