Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for product development, structural design/proofing, metering and checking the amount, BOM, production guidance compilation... etc.
- Cooperate with Purchasing division to request or update new material from Suppliers to increase Product's quality and decrease Product's cost.
- Cooperate with Production Technical Center & Production division to propose R&D project for Production line, efficiency & Quality.
- Request QA Center to check & provide needed information about Product & Material from Competitors.
- Summarize all information and propose Improvement recommendation.
- Supervise Trial run of new material & product.
- Responsible for the project leadership of the R&D group.
- Formulate new product inspection standards.
- Other Duties As Assigned by superiors.
Workplace: Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC (shuttle bus from HCMC).
Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Language: Proficient in English/Chinese;
- More than 3 years experience in same position;
- Ability to work with related departments and synthesize projects.
- Ability to work with local and oversea suppliers.
- Knowledgeable the factory requirements rules, requirements in the production process, ...
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Skill: Management Communication.
1. Salary: Competitive;
2. Annual leave: 12 days/year ( 5 yos), 13 days/year (5Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month), performance bonus;
3. Labor day bonus;
4. Mid-Autumn bonus;
5. Absenteeism bonus;
6. Reward for Outstanding employee/det;
7. Insurance pay on total salary;
8. Free products;
9. Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
10. Touring trip/Touring fee;
11. Birthday gift;
12. Int'l Women day's gift;
13. Vietnamese women day's gift;
14. Children day's gift;
15. Year-end gift;
16. No interest loan for emergent needs
17. Premium healthcare;
18. Petrol allowance, attendance bonus;
19. Training on the job.