What We Can Offer
· Research the course contents provided by American partners
· Develop adapted course outlines and materials for IvyPrep’s courses for schools and campuses
· Evaluate the effectiveness of textbooks and current syllabi, and suggest suitable adaptations.
· Help developing and evaluating extra lesson materials.
· Design tests and tools to measure learners’ progress as well as teachers’ performance.
· Research the market and updating the latest educational trends.
· Prepare contents for academic events, contests and competitions held by IvyPrep annually.
2. Academic resource development:
· Write product handbooks for teachers, parents and students.
· Write instructional guide for academic operation staff.
· Help organizing Academic Directory.
3. Marketing contents creation
· Join MKT team in developing academic contents for fanpage and organizing events by providing academic input.
· English Proficiency Certificate equivalent with IELTS 7.5 at the minimum.
· Prior experience with teaching and curriculum design
· US study experience is a bonus.