What We Can Offer
- Develop lesson plans and lesson contents for digital lessons of ONE subject in the American Elementary curriculum (Math, Science, English, Social Studies), including texts, quizzes, interactive activities and games, and extra worksheets (if any).
- Coordinate with other lesson planners to establish standard lesson flow(s) for each subject.
- Design some extra activities and teaching resources for teachers (if any).
2. Learning materials production
- Create teaching slides, and write requirements for learning graphics, and illustrations.
- Write shooting scripts for the Production team to produce videos.
- Supervise and support the Production team in revising learning materials.
3. Quality assurance
- Check and monitor the quality of the final multimedia materials and provide feedback.
- Monitor the quality of final lessons on the digital platform.
- A good command of English, especially writing skills (equivalent to IELTS 7.5+ with at least 7.0 in Writing).
- An understanding of and experience in working with content-based curricula.
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching, tutoring, or mentoring English and/or content subjects (Math, Science, Social Studies) in English.
- Up-to-date professional knowledge of areas such as curriculum, teaching methodologies, assessment, e-learning, blended learning, ICT in education, etc. is a plus.
- Flexible and adaptable in an entrepreneurial environment.