What We Can Offer
* Read and understand technical legal requirements.
* Summarize technical legal requirements and texts according to defined templates and document them in a database.
* Compare the technical requirements and derive proposals for actions for related products.
*** The technical legal documents are in the areas such as vehicle safety, exhaust treatment, On-Board Diagnosis, safety security, materials, data protection, charging, emissions, fuel consumption, energy consumption, EMC, reliability or others.
Tentative start date: from 15 Nov onwards
* Bachelor or above in Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Computer Science, Industrial Management...)
* Technical knowledge/understanding in one or several technical areas is a plus.
* Responsiveness, agility, and willingness to take over responsibility.
* Have an eye for details, love to work with technical legal documents and texts.
* Experiences in laws and regulations in automotive industry is preferable.
* Good communication in English.