Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop requirements with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Derive technical solutions out of requirements using existing product portfolio and initiate development of new product variants if needed
- Lead technical part in engineering projects and simultaneous engineering teams following Bosch internal development standards
- Represent work towards steering committee as well as internal and external customers
- Interface to Design, Simulation, Testing, Customer, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality, Product Management and Controlling
- Handling of advanced/complex applications as well as coaching of junior application engineers
*** About the product:
- Applicants via this link will be prioritized to process https://smrtr.io/5MxTR
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Own a well-structured communication style. Be agile, determined and result-oriented.
- Cross-functional teamwork and communication.
- Independent and self-disciplined.
- Fluency in English.
- University degree or above in engineering (mechanical, automotive, mechatronics....).
- Having experiences in product development is a plus.
* A good next career step for experienced design engineer*