Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To provide financial and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate accounts receivable of British University Vietnam.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Accounts receivable:
• Maintain up-to-date billing system including details of students’ information such as course, payment deadline, result of exam, entitled discounts & bursaries, etc. and calculate fees to be billed.
• Generate and send out invoices / fee information
• Follow up on, assist, collect receivables and allocate receipts
• Monitor student account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Resolve payment discrepancies
• Generate age analysis
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Generate reminder letters
• Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Collect data, allocate revenue and prepare monthly reports
• Assist with month-end, year-end closing
2. General accounting
• Cash reconciliation at month end
• Monitor fixed assets registration and depreciation monthly
• Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
3. Other duties
• Maintain books & equipment system
• Inventory books, equipment & prepare inventory report
• Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/ accounting/ economics
• At least 3 year of experience in accounting or in similar position
• Knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting and Tax laws.
• Good English skills
• Fluent in computer skills: Ms. Word, Ms. Excel & PowerPoint
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Information management
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Team member
• Customer service skills
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Result-driven individuals with positive can-do mind set.
• “Can do” attitude.