Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices.
- Manage the timely and effective collection of all debts.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices. Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices and initiate legal procedures if necessary.
- Preparation of statements, client status report, reconciliation accounts and all relevant information as required.
- Calculating marketing supporting fee and getting documents from customers.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
• At least 3 years in the same level (distribution);
• Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail;
• Good acumen for problem-solving;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload;
• Knowledge of the accounting processes;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Clear/ efficient written and oral communication;
• Excellent in using Microsoft office, especial on excel, PPT, data storage skills;
• Good English communication.