Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Handle all guest requests during their stay. Act in a pleasant, courteous and cheerful way.
• Handle all front desk cashiering duties. Must be prepared to work shifts.
• Organize and implement guest programs/ plans that anticipate and meet guest needs and interest.
• Handle all leasing activities including the conduct of site inspections and the closure of sales deals as required.
• Act as a link between departments on operations and sales processes.
• Assist in the setup and operations of facilities i.e children playroom, meeting room, etc.
• Support sales/marketing by providing relevant information including customer feedback and sales leads.
• Manage individual portfolio assigned to maximize guest satisfaction.
• To have a good understanding of people and genuine interest in service.
• Handling guest complain and inform head of department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good appearance/ well groomed, must pass physical/ medical examination
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Speaks fluent English, and an additional foreign language is preferred
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work on shifts.
- Can work under pressure, pleasing personality, polite and courteous
- Sociable, friendly, flexible and diplomatic, able to work as a team.
* An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the above positions, commensurate with skills and experience. If you are interested in a career with a company that is famous for the training, development and growth of their employees.