Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1.2. Support other school groups (academic, administration) with the following planned administrative task:
1.3. Support other school groups (academic, administration) with ad hoc administrative tasks such as:
1.4. Co-ordinate day trips with Primary and Secondary teachers
1.5. Provide the first point of contact to BIS Hanoi visitors, making the experience positive, straightforward, and engaging throughout.
1.6. Ensure all leads are loaded into iSAMS / Salesforce* in an accurate and timely manner.
1.7. Co-ordinate directly with parents and teaching staff on the information and documents required for the completion of application and enrolment steps of the Parent Experience Journey.
1.8. Co-ordinate the booking of tours and assessments with families, the Admissions team and the wider school faculty, ensuring all booked dates, detail and outputs are recorded accurately in iSAMs / Salesforce.
1.9. If an Admissions team member is unavailable, or during busy periods, directly handle enquiries from prospective families and support on school tours.
1.10. Implement the school’s admissions processes in line with any group policies and local market regulations.
1.11. Provide appropriate feedback and best practice share to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
1.12. Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
3. Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
4. Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
5. Good time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
6. Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
7. Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure