Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Business Segment: Global Workplace Solutions (GWS)
Service Line: Facilities Management (FM)
Department: Facilities Management (FM)
Location: Ho Chi Minh – client sites
Duties & Responsibilities:
Receptionist will be responsible for providing support for reception and guest services, mail services, phone, meeting rooms and location services at client’s sites:
• Receive and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
• Greet and announce clients, applicants and visitors. Follow security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Arrange escorts as needed. Issue visitor passes and validate parking.
• Assist with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms. Coordinate setup of conference/meetings rooms. Arrange for and reserve projectors and other meeting equipment, ensure equipment in good operating condition. Arrange video and/or web conferencing as needed.
• Coordinate catering for meeting and events. May negotiate pricing and menus. Secure approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
• Perform general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required. Use tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Meter mail. Arrange messenger service as needed. Follow location security procedures for screening inbound deliveries.
• Order office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as cafe supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc.
• Maintain neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas. Request building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspect common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arrange equipment service as needed.
• Maintain records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
• Maintain a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts. May arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests such as transportation, tickets, reservations, etc.
• Support the employee and vendor entry to the workplace
• Support visitor entry to the workplace
• Understand the Client's access requirements and check documentation / form completion before allowing entry
• Assist the Client's Host in advising of guest arrival
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• College/ bachelor’s degree
• Good knowledge on cleaning services, managing food services complexity as well as dynamic in transport services
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, flexible and courteous service to customers.
• Good at English (Intermediate level)
• Ability to work independently under pressure and demonstrate the “can-do spirit”.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and /internet.