Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide assistance to Office Manager through coordination with local team members and Departments in Head Quarter, create a professional office environment through handling of various administrative functions.
***ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
• Maintenance of office equipments
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Arrange travelling, air tickets, hotel bookings for staff & visitors and visiting itinerary preparations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Plus any other requirements as directed by Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
• Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
***EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in multiple nation companies
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) and a Bachelor of Science (BS)
***PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
• Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment.
• Extensive use of office equipment including computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business related machines and software.
• Travel domestically and internationally should be expected.
• Knowledge and appreciation of the golf and outdoor business.
• This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification and it may be changed by management at any time. Other duties may also apply. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. Distribution of this item outside of the Company without an authorized release is a violation of Company policy.