Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Record the related expenses and ensure the expenses within the approved budget.
2. Purchasing/Vendor Management:
- Ensure transparency and effectiveness of purchasing activities (Office Supplies/ Pantry Supplies/Office Furniture) by managing vendors strictly.
3. Office Administration:
- Be the main PIC of 5S training and monitoring compliance of 5S regulation to make sure members understand and follow 5S regulation strictly.
- Conduct works related to Office Renovation / Office Relocation/Office Maintenance to make sure office is always under good conditions for working.
4. Administrative Regulatory Affairs:
- Support HR-GA Executive to prepare and apply Documents for Visa for Employees + Visitors as well as for Visa + Temporary Residence card for Expat and their Family.
5. Labor Safety and Hygiene, Fire Prevention:
- Coordinate with HR-GA Executive to undertake all activities regard to Labor Safety and Hygiene, Fire Preventions of the company (regulations, training, reports) to make sure employees work under safe and healthy environment.
6. Company Events:
- Work with Supervisors to set up the Plan and Budget aligned with GD instructions.
- Coordinate with OVN Union to organize Company's events to enhance employee's engagement.
7. Business trip + Transportation Arrangement:
- Be in charge of business trip arrangement for HCM members to support members to have good preparation for their business trip.
- Record expenses related to Transportation (air ticket, rental car, taxi) and work with F&A department for payment arrangement.
8. Receptionist tasks (Visitor welcome and call/postage management):
- Develop, update and publicize SOPs related Visitors.
- Reserve the meeting rooms as requested to ensure meeting rooms are utilized efficiently and effectively without any schedule conflicts.
- Take care OVN's internal & external's customers by warm welcome and good arrangement regard to Accommodation and Transportation (if any)
- Manage the Incoming and Outcoming Calls and Postage to make sure that the calls and postage be delivered to right person.
9. Secretary tasks:
- Arrange Business trips for GD as requested and take care of invoice and receipts related to Biz trip for accounting purpose.
- Update the out-of-office schedule of GD to all members to ensure smooth document submission for GD approval.
- Organize and attend to the meetings (sharing agendas and taking minutes) as requested
- Take care any documents assigned by GD to customers (Authorization letters, documents from QARA dept.)
- Implement other GD's requests as GD's executive secretary.
- Other tasks assigned by Department and Section Managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College degree or above - Preferred Female Candidate
- Knowledge of Administration, Customer Service
- 1-2 years experiences.
- PDCA skill, Communication skill, Teamwork skill
- Fluently speaking in English (TOEIC650), Computer skill (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Positive, Passionate, Energetic, Gentle, Diligent, Calm, Thoughtful, Smart, Modest
- Competitive salary and monthly gasoline allowances
- Health Care Insurance Package, Annual Health Checkup
- Team-building activities, events
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send application and English CV with recent photo, copies of diplomas/certificates and any others that proof your educational background, to the Vietnamworks Webpage.
(Qualified candidates will only be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.)