Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure transparency and effectiveness of purchasing activities regarding GA expenses by managing vendors strictly.
2. Business trip + Transportation Arrangement
- Be in charge of business trip arrangement for HCM members to support members have good preparation for their business trip.
- Monitor expenses related to Transportation (air ticket, rental car, taxi) and work with F&A department for payment arrangement.
3. Office Administration
- Be the main PIC of 5S training for OVN HCM members and monitoring compliance of 5S regulation in HR-GA Department to make sure members understand and follow 5S regulation strictly.
- Main PIC for Office Maintenance and work with HR-GA team to conduct works related to Office Renovation/ Office Relocation to make sure office is always under good conditions for working.
4. Administrative Regulatory Affairs
- Be main PIC to prepare and apply Documents for Visa for Employees + Visitors
5. Labor Safety and Hygiene, Fire Prevention
- Prepare and file documents related to Labor Safety and Hygiene, Fire Prevention in compliance with the Regulation.
- Coordinate with Company Teams to undertake all activities regard to Labor Safety and Hygiene, Fire Preventions of the company (regulations, training, reports) to make sure employees work under safe and healthy environment.
6. Receptionist tasks (Visitor welcome and call/ postage handling)
- Develop, update and publicize SOPs related to Visitors.
- Reserve the meeting rooms as requested to ensure meeting rooms are utilized efficiently and effectively without any schedule conflicts.
- Take care OVN's internal & external's customer by warm welcome and good arrangement regard to Accommodation and Transportation.
- Manage the Incoming Calls and Postage to make sure that the calls and postage be delivered to right person.
7. Company Events
- Support HR-GA Team and OVN Union to organize Company's events, team building activities and proceed the Purchasing and logistics related.
- Other tasked assigned by Line Managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of Administration, Customer Service
- 1-2 years experience
- PDCA skill
- Communication skill
- Teamwork skill
- Fluently speaking in English
- Computer’s skill (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Integrity, Empathy, Long-term View, Agility, Unity
- Honest, well-organized, careful, detail – oriented personality
- A good team player with a positive and can-do attitude
- Eager to learn new things to find solutions and take initiatives.
- Competitive salary, monthly gasoline allowances and telephone allowances
- Health Care Insurance Package, Annual Health Checkup
- Team-building activities, events