Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging, and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations - Core Team. Additionally, the Reconciliation Analyst 2 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with the bank operations support infrastructure and processes.
- In charge of the Association settlement and Reporting to ensure the exercise is performed accurately in timely manner
- Responsible for QC of all processing units within Core Operations Department and Branches consolidating summary assessment figures on daily basis
- Implement regulatory reports to ensure in compliance with applicable local regulations, coordinate with related departments to monitor of data collection, data quality in line with the reporting regime
- Participate in consumer projects for system enhancement/ new product setup/ automations to streamline the operational process
- Laisse with Senior Business Level Officers and stakeholders across departments to perform periodical processes review to ensure risks and control points are properly addressed
- Perform control assessment review, quarterly assurance review with the aim for a proactive approach to the self-identification and mitigation of risk for better team performance
- Participate in the development and implementation of internal/ external communications related to FATCA US - Tax reporting, FATCA control to meet the US tax reporting standards.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2+ years of related operations experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Acting as an informal leader in the operational processes and projects
- Ability to work with the limited level of direct supervision
- Strong in Microsoft Offices
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Apply now and make a difference.
** We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.