Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Recruitment Consultant (Direct) is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
The role will be responsible but is not limited to:
Recruitment Process Management:
• Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
• Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
• Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
• Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
• Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
• Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on iTrack
• Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
Line Manager Relationship management:
• Build and maintain internal relationships with the client
• Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
• Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
• Liaise with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
• Interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
Process and Procedure compliance:
• Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
• Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
• Feed back progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
Resource Solutions offers a truly international working environment, extensive opportunities for career development and mobility.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Professional with both agency and onsite/in-house recruitment experience.
We also require the following skills:
• Extensive experience in recruiting different functions
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong coordination / administration skills
• Proven senior stakeholder engagement/management