What We Can Offer
(Main objective(s) / purpose(s) of the role)
In charge of both salesforce and office recruitment for all Divisions/Teams (brands and supporting functions) as well as the whole on-boarding process.
(All accountabilities of the role)
- Office + salesforce recruitment: handle all positions (full-time, temporary, intern) starting from receiving and consulting job descriptions with Hiring Managers, sourcing and screening candidates, arranging interviews.
- On-boarding: job offer and salary negotiation (if any), reference check, new-hire internal process, welcoming and orientation.
- Hiring advisory: stay updated with the labor market changes and trends; give out fact-based advices to Managers when need be.
- HR software: input data on daily recruitment, including but not limited to candidate profile, interview schedule, resource management, JO status update, staff information transfer from ATS to C&B function of the software.
- Talent pool: manage/develop candidate database; make the best use of the available HR software and application web link.
- Referral program: keep track/make best use of the referral scheme for office/salesforce staffing; motivate employees to join the program.
- Recruiting cost management: keep full record on each and every item arising around the year; try to minimize expenditures.
- Paperwork: collect and archive employees’ profile; support some C&B tasks on checking and fulfilling staff information.
- Exit interview: conduct and record properly; try to understand the root cause of each leaving case, and propose ideas for staff retention.
- Reporting: conduct regular and ad-hoc reports by using existing templates or making new ones as per requested by management level.
- Employee engagement: support HR Team in organizing such company-wide activities as monthly birthday, team building/outing, special occasions…
- Employer branding: take charge of Company’s account on Linkedin (updates, new posts, administration) so that this channel can reach to right targeted candidates.
- Other ad-hoc HR tasks from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
(Financial and non-financial KPIs relevant to the role)
- Recruiting costs.
- Number of potential candidates in talent pool.
- Number of counters having adequate/inadequate salesforce based on monthly TO report.
- Time management.
- Process management.
- Satisfaction of internal customers.
(Qualification and experience, personal skills and attributes)
Qualification and experience:
- Education: at least Bachelor Degree in relating fields such as HR Management, Business Administration… (must).
- English: business level (must), all four skills (preferred).
- Computing / software: MS Office (must), familarity with some HR software (preferred).
- Experience: 3+ years of work experience in recruitment (must); experience in mass recruitment in retail / cosmetics / FMCG is much preferable.
- Basic knowledge about Vietnam Labor Law and some relevant regulations on employment.
- Some understanding about market trends and changes, business performance, digital transformation, GenZ and Millenials’ behavior.
- Good interest and/or experience on employer branding and its tools is a very big plus.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Potential to work multi-functionally enhanced by a willingness to go beyond own workscope and comfort zone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: communication, negotiation, convincing, problem-solving.
- Good office skills: presentation, reporting, emailing, contracting.
- Keeness on numbers and logic.
- High sense of task ownership and can-do spirit.
- Self-motivated, open-minded, flexible, positive and analytical thinking.
- Smart, sharp, fast.
* Direct applications / approaches would be faster and more efficient.
Head office: 4A Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, HCMC
Contact person: Ms. Mai Do (HR)