Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter, reporting to the HR Lead and HR Manager. You will take responsibility for the full life cycle of recruitment activities in our company, and work with our stakeholders to maintain and develop a good talent pipeline for our recruitment needs.
Joining us, you will have a chance to explore your potential by recruiting for various positions from junior to senior level and expanding your network by recruiting globally. The main activities can be listed below:
- Handle business hiring requests through geography (Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, India, etc);
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process from working with different stakeholders to define the needs, sourcing for talents from the market, shortlisting, interviewing to candidate offer management;
- Do research on the market and competitors, understand external talent market movement and effective recruitment channels to attract the best and brightest talents for Gear Inc;
- Work closely with the team in identifying and analyzing all key recruiting metrics, and issues and proposing appropriate solutions that meet business needs;
- Coordinate/ join in indoor or outdoors recruitment events (job fairs, seminars, university relations, networking) to promote employer branding and talent acquisition.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation, operations on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities
What benefits you will get
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch Allowance, 13th-month Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review.
- Full package: 100% salary in probation, 100% compulsory insurance covered by the company after the probation.
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company.
Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events.
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus).
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- International, fun, and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues and managers from global branches of Gear Inc.
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the company with a native teacher during working time.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs).
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 2 years of hands-on experience in full-cycle recruitment; headhunting experience is preferable;
- Savvy in using technology, sourcing tools, social media recruitment, interviewing, offer management, and candidate care;
- Confident in engaging and communicating with stakeholders to understand their needs and give the consult if needed;
- Able to manage challenging timelines and strong follow-up, strong sense of commitment to meet deadlines;
- Good English communication;
- Strong customer mindset, strong critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- High-energy, hardworking, progressive, and loves to communicate; and
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.