Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be responsible for the whole recruitment process as work instruction of company
- Manage the recruitment process includes: posting job, screening resumes, contacting candidates, interview schedule, offer & thanks letter
- Keep in track the probation time of new employees to send out the evaluation form and prepare the first contract for them as the company policy
- Ensuring personal profile of new employees have to be updated on HRM system in the right and comply with the labor law
- Work with the university/ headhunter/recruitment agency/social network… to find the potential candidates
- Prepare the facilities for new staffs including requesting email, computer, stationaries, parking card, employee card, introduction letter…
- Make the recruitment report monthly
- Be responsible for the whole training process including external and internal training courses
- Conduct the orientation for new employees
- Manage the annual demanded training schedule as the law
- Monitor the list of staff as the mandatory required from global compliance team and keep their certificates in HR profile.
3. Quality Management:
- Ensuring operational procedures have to comply with the local laws and the company's QEHSS Management systems.
- Be responsible to prepare documents for internal and external audit annually.
- Monitor and keep records for audit purposes
- Assist HR & HR team to hold the company events
- Back up other colleagues in HR & Admin team
- Other tasks assigned by HR Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Skill: Good at MS office, Fluent in English, good communication skill
- At least 2 year experience with the same position at global companies