What We Can Offer
• Coordinate with Hiring Manager to receive & analysis recruitment requests.
• Delivering full life-cycle recruiting process for multi-position from Back Office, Sales & specialization for new Projects following company Recruitment Policy.
• Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals.
• Take charge of Onboarding program and engagement activities for newbies.
• Handle Recruitment related admin works.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
• Propose yearly recruitment plan & do recruitment reports
• Propose & conduct training plan each year/quarter/month
• Conduct induction training for new recruits.
• Take charge of organizing periodical training as plan & required projects.
• Do post – training evaluation & reports.
• Handle Training related admin works.
• Be engaged in people development projects of company.
• At least 1 year of experience in similar position
• Knowledge of HR; Labor Laws; Recruitment, Training & Development
• Good command in English
• Good at using Microsoft Office
• Able to work independently
• Communication/ Problem solving/ Planning and Organizing/ Negotiation
• Designing skill is preferred.