Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates;
• Promote & build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to an existing client or
• Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current
and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal business relationship with
• Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening
and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through
• Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
• Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
• Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to
turn around time and candidate’s qualifications;
• Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career
• Follow up on leads for permanent recruitment provided by other staff members ;
• Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and
• Perform other tasks assigned by manager/director.
• Successful job placements and talents resources resulting in achieved targets
2. Business Development & Strategies
• Actively market Navigos Search and services to clients and candidates (i.e.
Networking events, internal company events, etc).
• Align company & team business strategies to ensure growth of team while
building/maintaining client relationships.
• Cooperate & synergize with other managers to meet company objectives and
ensure active sales pipeline (i.e. Individual & team)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Graduates / post graduates of related disciplines
Minimum three continuous years of experience in HR Services/recruitment or sales with a proven success record.
• Individual with strong interpersonal communications skills (negotiations, conflict resolutions, presentations, etc);
• Results driven and focused on delivering profitable growth for the individual and for the business;
• Established ability to deal with people of different backgrounds, levels and cultures;
• Professional, high energy, high integrity, team player with confident Can-Do attitude and knowledge-sharing spirit;
• Passionate within the HR Recruitment field and willing to become a subject matter expert (SME);
• Advanced English and Chinese (written and spoken) with computer literacy;
• Customer service oriented and result oriented.