Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Team Management (40%)
• Lead and grow a team of Recruitment Consultants, interact with top management of client organizations in FMCG/ Retail industries to fulfill their high priority recruitment.
• Manage and lead a team (3 – 4 consultant) to fulfill search assignments, oversee their individual accounts and meet assigned target.
• Assign and monitor the team workload to maximize capability and proficiency.
• Coach and develop the team members all necessary skills in recruitment process, customer service and business development.
• Provide support and ensure job satisfaction including handling big job orders and conducting interviews or following up for proposals / RFP from big / key clients of the team.
• Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
2. Business Development & Strategies (30%)
• Actively market the company / services to clients and candidates.
• Assist with division / company business development needs.
• Develop the business, build up/maintain good clients relationship.
• Collect/relay market information to superior maximizing business opportunities.
• Cooperate with other managers to meet corporate target.
3. Search & Client Management (30%)
• Responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates;
• Promote & build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to an existing client or prospective client;
• Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal business relationship with them;
• Ensure the recruitment process speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to turn around time and candidate’s qualifications;
• Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Established ability to deal with people of different backgrounds and levels;
• Be results driven and focused on delivery of profitable revenue for the business;
• A professional, independent, confident, excellent team-work and knowledge-sharing spirit;
• Passionate with HR Recruitment field, excellent CAN-DO attitude;
• Advanced written and spoken English, computer literacy;
• Customer service oriented and result oriented;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, out-going, flexible
• Leadership skill