What We Can Offer
• Responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates;
• Promote & build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to an existing client or prospective client;
• Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal business relationship with them;
• Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals;
• Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
• Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
• Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to turn around time and candidate’s qualifications;
• Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression;
• Follow up on leads for permanent recruitment provided by other staff members ;
• Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs;
• Perform other tasks assigned by manager/director.
2. Business Development & Strategies
• Actively market Navigos Search and services to clients and candidates (i.e. Networking events, internal company events, etc).
• Align company & team business strategies to ensure growth of team while building/maintaining client relationships.
• Cooperate & synergize with other managers
• Individual with strong interpersonal communications skills (negotiations, conflict resolutions, presentations, etc);
• Results driven and focused on delivering profitable growth for the individual and for the business;
• Advanced English (written and spoken) with computer literacy;
• Customer service oriented and result oriented.