Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates;
- Promote & build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to an existing client or prospective client;
- Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal business relationship with them;
- Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals;
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
- Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to turn around time and candidate’s qualifications;
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression;
- Follow up on leads for permanent recruitment provided by other staff members ;
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs;
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager/director.
- Successful job placements and talents resources resulting in achieved targets (i.e. US$... per month)
2. Business Development & Strategies
- Actively market Navigos Search and services to clients and candidates (i.e. Networking events, internal company events, etc).
- Align company & team business strategies to ensure growth of team while building/maintaining client relationships.
- Cooperate & synergize with other managers to meet company objectives and ensure active sales pipeline (i.e. Individual & team).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum three continuous years of experience in HR Services/recruitment or sales with a proven success record (prefer experience in manufactoring field)
- Individual with strong interpersonal communications skills (negotiations, conflict resolutions, presentations, etc);
- Results driven and focused on delivering profitable growth for the individual and for the business;
- Established ability to deal with people of different backgrounds, levels and cultures;
- Professional, high energy, high integrity, team player with confident Can-Do attitude and knowledge-sharing spirit;
- Passionate within the HR Recruitment field and willing to become a subject matter expert (SME);
- Customer service oriented and result oriented.