Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
HR Department at VinUniversity is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Recruitment specialist who is responsible for the development, management and growth of VinUni Careers’ social media presence to attract top talents in academia.
This special career opportunity is dedicated for people who are passionate about and keen on making breakthrough changes in the education sector of Vietnam in order to nurture the next generations of leaders for the 21st century and beyond
- Develop creative content plans that leverage the social media space and build the VinUni employer brand. You will play a significant role in the strategy and execution of ideas across platforms, as well as collaborate within recruiting team to support hiring initiatives across all departments, colleges of VinUni.
- Responsible for developing platform and content across owned social channels, including data/surveys, infographics/visuals, tweets, status updates, blog posts, pins, photos and videos. Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights.
- Search and build candidate pools for academic and non-academic positions.
- Evaluate potential candidates to test their motivation if candidates are able to and willing to commit with VinUniversity
- Understand the Organization Chart and positions that needed to fill in
- Take care of all incoming and outgoing correspondence with candidates; update the data for all applied candidates.
- Support selection process in posting job ads, conduct preliminary interviews, screening, scheduling interviews, onboarding new employees, data record…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related fields is required. Studying abroad, in an English-speaking country, is an advantage.
- Excellent in Vietnamese and English (especially writing & reading skills.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting influential content for leading social media platforms.
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (e.g. VinUni website), earned (e.g. Facebook), and paid (sponsored posts).
- Have 1-2 years of direct experience developing content and managing social properties in a professional environment is a plus.
- Experienced with photography and/or photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus.
- Master coherent, progressive, and creative thinking; to have a spirit and passion for education; is able to take prompt actions with determination and be ready to take on new challenges.
English is the language of teaching and communication at Vin University. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least 7.0.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.