What We Can Offer
Annual plan for recruitment team (5%):
- Recruitment plan for all levels, all departments throughout Vietnam.
- Plan to trengthen employer branding on social network.
- Annual recruitment budget.
Develop job portal (10%):
- Analyze all job portals and sources and make suitable plan for rectuitment.
- Implement recruitment plan, evaluate the effectiveness of each source to come up with plan.
Recruitment & Talent Acquisition (40%):
- Assign tasks for recruitment team, supervise and ensure the quality of receuitment implementation meet the strategy and requirements from company.
- In charge of recruiting headcounts at level manager and above.
- Manage and supervise recruitment budget.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Talent Acquisition:
• Find potential candidate and refer information to Head of Department.
• Plan and implement “Trainee program” and/or internship program to
attract more talents.
Develop employer branding (10%):
• Plan and implement EB activities including online and offline ones such as: Forum, fanpage, jobfair, etc…
• Evaluate each activities on how they affect EB.
• Plan budget for EB activities and supervise.
• Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
• Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
• Supporting L&D team in delivering training for staff on company culture, core values, code of behavior, etc…
• Supporting HOD in designing new relevant policies.
• Supporting other department in organizing engagement activities.
• Implementing necessary activities related to internal communications.
Design and update recruiting procedures to ensure quality of recruitment (10%):
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
Manage, train and develop recruitment team (10%):
- Assign tasks for each team member.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Training team members to improve knowledge, skills and performance.
Other tasks (5%):
- Supporting other departments in releavant tasks.
- Other tasks assigned by HOD.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills, Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.