What We Can Offer
1. Team Management
A. People management: manage and lead personal performance as well as team members performance and productivity; goals setting up for team members related to career roadmap, skills GAP analysis and planning for training program;
B. Team support (client & market development): Collaborate with team members to serve key/big accounts and work in business development to get more new accounts; giving advised to team members in closing negotiating deal with clients or closing a position; working with Legal for reviewing contracts; working with internal teams for branding activities.
2. Account Management and Business Development: develop strategy and sales planning in the assigned market and new market; build and strengthen professional network from senior management level up to C level; collaborate with marketing team for marketing activities to support sales team push sales as well as get more new clients.
3. Operations: collaborate with corporate departments for operation tasks, team reports, team productivity and other tasks from BOM.
- At least 6 years of experience in recruitment service industry, focusing in IT sector is a BIG plus
- Have in-depth understanding of the local IT market
- Open for candidates from internal HR role and interested in recruitment service
- At least 2 years of experience for management/ leader position.
- Fluently in English.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Strong in leadership skill, communication skill and problem-solving skill