Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• The University of Tasmania is building a vision of a place-based University with a mission to enhance the intellectual, economic, social and culture future of Tasmania, and from Tasmania, contribute to the world in areas of distinctive advantage. The University recognises that achieving this vision is dependent on the people we engage as well as creating a people-centred University that is values-based, relational, diverse, and development-focused.
• We are seeking to appoint a Country Manager Vietnam in the Future Students Division, University of Tasmania on a fixed term direct contract. A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
• The Country Manager will report to the Regional Manager working closely with internal and external stakeholders particularly recruitment agents, to represent the global presence of the University of Tasmania in Vietnam and increase the overall number of Vietnamese students studying courses at the University.
• The incumbent will support this purpose through representing the university at recruitment events, providing training to our registered partners and recruitment agents while building and managing these relationships, and proactively counselling prospective students to support their study journey, along with identifying opportunities to work with government departments and other educational institutions
We are an inclusive workplace committed to ‘working from the strength that diversity brings’ reflected in our Statement of Values. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people and are committed to inclusive principles. We celebrate the range of diverse assets that gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age and life course bring. This extends to our contractors who represent our University outside of Australia.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
1. Working closely with the Regional Manager, lead the planning and delivery of activities to achieve annual recruitment targets set for the Vietnam market and other markets as requested.
2. Contribute to the University’s market intelligence through gathering, synthesising, and sharing relevant current market information and opportunities that can support the University to meet and exceed recruitment targets.
3. Represent the University, demonstrating professionalism and the University’s values, at education promotion and recruitment events, such as exhibitions, seminars and events organised by recruitment agents or directly, and actively contribute to raising the University’s profile and marketability.
4. Work collaboratively across the International Student Recruitment team to deliver on shared targets, build capability and improve recruitment activity.
5. Work effectively with International Admissions to ensure the University’s Admission Guidelines and Policies are adhered to along with complying with the ESOS National Code while providing constructive feedback when improvements are identified.
6. Assist the Regional Manager, with a range of other tasks as required including, but not limited to:
• organising and conducting visits to campus by agents, institutions representatives and
other officials from relevant regions
• providing input into International Student Recruitment Country planning for Vietnam including budget planning and expenditure
• providing Internal and external reporting
• Stakeholder relationship management and representing International Student
Recruitment in internal university and external forums; and
• Undertake other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager or other senior team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Completion of a degree and/or relevant combination of skills and experience.
• Demonstrated experience in international education recruitment or experience in sales and meeting/or exceeding targets with the ability to quickly acquire knowledge on international education.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate and present effectively to groups, and with a diverse range of people and organisations.
• Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and perform a diverse range of tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team, as well as work independently using initiative and judgement.
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
• A valid passport with the ability to travel around Vietnam, Australia and potentially other countries within SE Asia.
UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA
• The University of Tasmania is an institution with an enduring commitment to our state and community, and a strong global outlook. We are committed to enhancing the intellectual, economic, social and cultural future of Tasmania. Our Strategic Direction strongly reflects the University community's voice that our University must be place based but globally connected as well as regionally networked and designed to deliver quality access to higher education for the whole State.
• We believe that from our unique position here in Tasmania we can impact the world through the contributions of our staff, students and graduates. We recognise that achieving this vision is dependent on the people we engage and employ, as well as creating a university that is values-based, relational, diverse, and development-focused.