What We Can Offer
As Senior ESS Consultant you are in charge of an assigned industry or business function. Both candidates and clients recognize your expertise which you use to independently manage every step of the Executive Search process. You will build and extend your network of (senior) candidates and engage extensively with clients about both executive search and other HR services. As our colleague, you will actively participate in the continuous improvement and innovation of our team and company.
- Be accountable for achieving your individual target
- Support your team to reach the team target
- Follow up customer’s payment
2. Business Development:
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients and candidates
- Regularly identify potential new clients
- Work with both international and local client companies to conduct recruitment senior job orders
- Independently manage the projects of recruitment and assessment for senior levels
- Do account management with some clients assigned by the team leader
- Be accountable for manage client and candidate expectations from the beginning to increase the success rate of the placements.
- Be accountable for maintaining and developing candidate pool effectively which will be developed through networking, advertising, referrals.
- Search resumes, screen candidates, conduct interviews, prepare candidates shortlists, assist employment process for clients
- Ensure all the candidate profiles sent out to the clients have detailed and useful assessment information of the candidates.
- Schedule interviews between clients and candidates as appropriate
- Follow up after interviews with both clients and candidates, provide feedback to candidates and confirm next steps
- Prepare content for recruitment ads and be in charge of having advertisements posted on newspapers and recruitment websites
- Develop database resources: conduct targeted selections, personal referrals and develop specific industries
- Maintain accurate records in the recruitment database concerning your job order fulfillment to continuously increase the professional level of your service
- Update computer database with current information as a result of all discussions
4. Learning & Growth:
- Participate in seminars for professional knowledge updates and skill development
- Practical support to junior staff in their professional development
5. Major Challenges:
- Finding right candidates that match with the client’s expectations.
- Being efficient in making targeted number of placements per month and reaching your individual sales target.
- Effective time management in fulfilling multiple job orders at the same time independently.
- Effective balance between the quality and delivery speed of service to the clients
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business administration or related fields (Specialties in related industry is preferred).
- Minimum of 4-5 years working experiences in human resource’s recruitment field and with a similar position.
- Proven ability to achieve set targets
- In addition to the above requirement, preferably in training and development, and/or Compensation & Benefits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all applicable HR laws and regulations
- Expertise of market knowledge in the assigned industry
- Ability to work independently and effectively in an advisory role
- Good planning, organizing and analytical abilities
- Possess high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good presentation and time management skills
- Demonstrated initiatives, strong teamwork spirit, self-motivation, and acute sense of business
- Having very sounds of customer service oriented and result oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in MS office
- Friendly, easily adaptable to new environments and patience