Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Participate in recruitment process involving sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Identify and organize the staff training programs and monthly new hire orientation
- Formulate and implement other HR initiatives and projects as and when directed by the Management
(b) Training (30%)
- Conduct follow up sections with Line Managers and employees after performance review quarterly and annually to determine training plans
- Base on department/ individual development plans, identify appropriate course to execute plan to close skills gaps and drive significant enhancement in performance, productivity and engagement.
- Follow up training and provide efficient report
- Propose and execute internal activities to build customer services culture and professional working environment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 03 years of professional experience of recruitment in the gaming industry/Internet/IT field
- Experience in organizing job fair, career orientation workshop, ect…
- Collaborative and strong ability to connect and influence multiple leadership levels
- Critical thinker and strong business mind
- Fluent in English communication skills
- Independent, meticulous and with strong sense of responsibility
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Independent, analytical, resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask and work within timeline