Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ETC Sales Manager main responsibilities and are, not limited to, described as follow:
• Build and manage a team of MRs to make doctor, nurse, midwives and hospital/clinic calls for Golden Choice portfolio of prescription and clinical products.
• Coach MRs on product knowledge and medical detailing practices.
• Conduct supportive supervision visits to doctors and clinics to improve MRs work performance continuously.
• Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activities and continuous search for new opportunities in order to increase sales.
• Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented in order to motivate sales teams to succeed.
• Generate sales of company products through a team of MRs to achieve the annual sales targets.
• Generate sales through distributors sales teams ensuring adequate distribution coverage and penetration for the company’s products.
• Provide business partners with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales.
• Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure company products are available across the region and in channels of distribution such as hospital, clinics and individual healthcare providers, both in the public and private sectors.
• Ensure achievement of sales fundamentals (coverage, distribution, visibility, product knowledge, merchandizing and pricing) for the region.
• Liaise with the marketing team to ensure adequate marketing support by way of merchandising to provide brands availability and visibility.
• Implement and monitor trade promotions, incentive programs to develop the best sales network and outcome.
• Provide quality leadership for Golden Choice staff and customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding our company values.
• Building relationships with each customer on a foundation of "mutual benefit/profitability" from Golden Choice/DKT brands, help customers plan order volume and frequency.
• Achieve assigned number of sales calls daily to meet monthly sales volume, revenue and CYPs targets and cash collection.
• Ensure MRs tour plan and travels are planned and executed effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to arrange and facilitate training/Continued Medical Education (CME) in coordination with professional medical institutions to our own and distributors marketing and sales force, healthcare providers, etc.
o Cooperate and support all other heads of Department such as Accounting; Sale Dept; Marketing Dept
o Distributors and its customers
o Obgyn, nurses, midwives’ association
o Ministry of Health and other government bodies
o Implementing partners (NGOs), tech partners etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree in Pharmacy or other related Health Sciences field.
• 7 years working experience in Pharmaceutical Industry with at least 3 years’ experience in handling sales, strategy development, people management, customer engagement, route-to-market development and management and medical detailing practises.
• Professional training and certification in Sales and Marketing would also be desirable.
• Understanding of pharmaceutical elements - including large institutions/hospitals, pharmacies, wholesalers, distributors, and service providers
• Knowledge of the reproductive health sector (FP commodities) and/or experience in selling OTC Pharmaceutical products will be an added advantage.
• Able to communicate in English and Vietnamese is essential.
• Must observe our values: treat people well; Entrepreneurialism; Results Oriented; Anti-bureaucracy; Deep Trust and Fun.
• Strategic and critical thinker – willing to think (quick) out of the box and turn ideas into actions. Analytical!
• Innovator – always looking for better results; very curious. Quick thinker!
• Networker – excited about meeting new people, and searching for opportunities to collaborate.
• Good listener – hear what the market, customers, consumer need and wish are key to a success business.
• A well-organized leader - Self-motivated, attentive to detail, unafraid of making decisions and ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
• Risk taker – trying new ideas and learning from mistaken are encouraged. That’s how we learn.
• Hands-on – proactive, active and a doer – excited about getting your hands dirty.
• Owner – strong sense of accountability to drive business toward sustainable growth.
• Flexible – able to work under tight deadlines and constantly travel around (50-60%+) in Vietnam, Cambodia Cambodia and Laos. You are excited about meeting people while exploring some cool places.
• Communicator - Excellent English and Khmer speaking and writing skills and ability to effectively engage/negotiate/ (speak in public) with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Positive team-player – a positive attitude, adding value to your colleagues, partners, customers and our business as a whole.