Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Evaluate & Tracking the effectiveness of Trade Activity by Category to improve the investment efficiency
• Ambassador of Category in cooperation with other departments such as: Category Revenue Planning, Marketing, Demand Planning, Control Finance, Sales Operation... to become 1 contact point of Sales Force in related Category.
• Cooperate with Procurement, Logistic & QA to produce and allocate TOT/POSM to distributors within timeline and notifying sales forces to execute TOT/POSM to outlets aligning with Fresh’s visibility strategy.
1. Regional Compliance & Ambassador:
• Trade Visit on in charged filed to:
o Follow up and check the effectiveness of all activities including the Promotion, Visibility and Marketing activation, …
o Check the execution of Sale's deployment in Sales Focus, Activity support and Retailer communication.
• Regional Ambassador to get feedback from sales team, propose the plan to develop that region.
2. Market Information Consolidation: Gather information about price, competitor activity, retailer price to catch-up the fact in the market.
3. Regional Development:
• Play a Regional Sales Manager's role to have monthly business review based on internal data and external data (coordinated with other Field trade executives to get the information) to propose monthly regional plan to support.
• Make monthly analyzing report by each region to capture the market Performance so as to launch the strategy for the next rolling month.
• Deploy nationwide plan by monthly, quarterly for Wholes Sales & Retailers.
• Evaluate & Tracking the effectiveness of Trade Activity that designed for each group of customers
• Receive the instruction and guideline from Perfect Store team to cascade to Sales Team.
• Monthly receive %MSL (Must Stock List) results from Perfect Store Team to cascade down for each region.
MANAGE FIELD TRADE TEAM
• Establish working plan for Field Trade South.
• Work with internal department to make Key Focus monthly
• Support & Manage report, field visit.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Have the understand of Sales practice, Distribution channel and Distributor Management System
Have good knowledge at FMCG market
2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related field
University Degree, major in Marketing, Business Administration
Excellent communication skills
Ability to understand business strategies & tactics
Good understanding of local market and consumer’s behavior/ insights
Ability to take multitask, people and team oriented, ‘Can do” attitude.