Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Provide support to the CEO/Board in the area of forward work planning, strategic financial management, budgetary analysis and reporting.
· Set up and continue to improve effective management accounting systems and processes
· Ensure all renditions, audits and statutory compliance are carried out on time, in line with local regulations and compliance requirements.
· Prepare compliance reports for the Board and the CEO as required.
· Conduct an analysis of the financial situation of the business to come up with suitable strategies
· Heavy involvement in fundraising and structuring of future investment rounds
· Responsible for business valuation and cash flow management
· Plan a contingency budget for risk situations
· Maintain liquidity and financial resources for the business
· Support the Group HR's initiative in developing a profit-sharing policy
· Ensure that all the company's assets are in controlled; being used efficiently and updated
· Prepare and evaluate financial statements in accordance with the Law and the Charter
· Contributes to the Senior Management Team's efforts to promote an organizational culture of collaboration, open and frequent communication, adaptation, alignment with a common vision, and celebration of success in achieving specific project and broader organizational objectives
· Working closely with CEO/Admin Director, oversee select human resources activities including: recruitment, selection and hiring; payroll and benefits; staff support and engagement; and support for training and development.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Strong passion in games or other digital entertainment
· Experience in establishing the finance department across cultures and countries.
· Bachelor degree or above in Finance/Accounting/ management, auditing or other equivalent majors
· Strong communication skill both in English & Vietnamese
· Rich experience in financial management/planning and risk control
· Ability to identify key financial trends in relevant industries, especially in game and other relevant industries
· Good public speaking and presentation skills (Requirement to present to Company leadership team / Board of Directors)
· Mature personality, calm and good problem-solving capacity
· Able to work well under high pressure