Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop and implement efficient marketing strategies;
• Coordinate closely with sales and other business units to create marketing plans suitable for the region;
• Plan, execute and monitor marketing and promotional campaigns, from concept stages to post-mortem reviews;
• Maintaining stringent quality control and consistency of all marketing messaging and communication plans;
• Prepare briefs, proposals, decks, and other marketing project papers for internal and external business purposes;
• Resolve challenges creatively and effectively;
• Manage traffic and workflow of marketing team and ensure deliverables are produced effectively and on schedule;
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis to stay ahead of business trends and identify opportunities;
• And other tasks commensurations with this position.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field;
• Required languages – Must be able to communicate in Vietnamese and English;
• Experience from the Financial Sector / Call Center is an advantage.
• Intensive training in regards of financial knowledge, financial principle which are in relevant with trading products internationally;
• 5-day working environment;
• Potential to travel within the region (South East Asia);
• Opportunities to grow within the Company.
*Due to the large number of applicants, please kindly understand that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.