Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Carries out regular product lifecycle analysis and actively supports product complexity reduction initiatives.
- Researches and analyses customers to fit with segment and regional strategies.
- Works with the sales teams tracking projects and customers through CRM.
- Analyses, researches and maintains data about local competitors, in conjunction with sales to better - understand our competitive advantage .
- Works with the Regional Market Manager translating segment strategies, market research and customer requirements to create a detailed regional strategic Segment with related key tactical actions.
- Maintains technical product knowledge and sales techniques and trends. Prepares summaries of regionally important trends for management use.
- Liaises with the sales team to develop, in coordination with BU Marketing Communications team, relevant marketing campaigns which support the execution of the regional Market Segment tactical plan.
- Supports and leads, in coordination with R&D, short-term product improvement (LWR) process.
- Identifies key sales activity for the region and participates in key trade shows and customer events. Creates presentations and scripts and co-ordinates the correct personnel.
- With the support of the BU Marketing Communications team, develops and executes communication plan for the region.
- Facilitates the creation and execution of marketing promotion plans for new product launches (non-PR related aspects) including sales tools, ensuring they comply with brand guidelines.
- Works closely with BU Communications team on story creation and contributes to the annual media plan for specific industry publications.
- Supports Marketing and Pricing Excellence initiatives in the region.
- Management of all local language versions of relevant marketing collateral including content on digital tools.
- Management of content and analysis of activity for regional digital tools.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent English & communication skills.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a commercial environment.
- Ideally experience in more than 1 area of marketing and/or sales.
- Some work experience in a tech/tech service role is an advantage.
- Analytical mind with good financial acumen.
- Demonstrates strong performance orientation.
- Showcase organizational acumen.
- Solid interpersonal and influencing ability.
- Willingness to search for regional and customer insights that can enable differentiation in approach.