What We Can Offer
- Manage and implement all year round training calendar for the different levels and channels.
- Own the Sales On boarding process and implementation, ensuring that every new joiner receive the relevant On boarding before and while handling the new role.
- Developing and implementing Sales training planning, including all learning and development related plans, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to meet the desired outcomes.
- Lead the development of Tailor Made trainings to address people capabilities gaps.
- Responsible for field coaching program in the region and conduct routine assessments to ensure its effectiveness.
- Well align with Head Office of engagement and promotional activities
- Contribute and implement key working processes to ensure its fully compliance
- Provide training to ensure sales tools are well utilized.
- Prepare and share, with relevant stakeholders, progress reports to highlight the impact of the trainings and people development on the business results
- Monitor MBR & PDP processes to ensure the timeline are met
- Monitor and audit the plan/ agenda of Distributor Standardization
- Analysis & manage Incentive of GT Sales team.
- Deploy and monitor assessment programs
- Deploy and monitor the customer engagement programs/ plans
- Working experience: sales training background in FMCG or related industries. Similar or related experience in a training institution or event organization is acceptable
- Understand Sales culture – especially GT
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong organization and time management skills
- Good in presentation and communicate skills.
- Proficiency in English and fluent in system.