Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Provides leadership and management of Vietnam Sales Capabilities & Training Agenda. Partner with Sales Leadership Team, Human Resources & Sales Teams to foster development & training of all Sales colleagues to drive Top Tier Financial Performance and a Great Place to Work. Drive linkage of our values & Mondelez globe to development and training. Act as a centrally led, locally based resource for colleague development and key initiative training delivery (both global and VN-specific).
B. Key tasks :
- Develops training contents
- Doing TTT (Train The Trainer) for RSM/ASM/SS/KAM/OPM to ensure them having enough training capability.
- Manage training agenda, facilitate training class & follow up evaluation before and after the training.
- Doing on field coaching to ensure right execution for Sales team.
- Manage the Sales Contest and motivation activities.
- Be the Champion of Product Quality and HSE.
- Supporting ad-hoc training project for your own region.
- Coordinate with HRBP to deliver training for talent people.
C. Main responsibilities:
1/ Training Needs Analysis and Planning
- Carry out periodic and timely training need analysis as per the business requirement using the various tools and instruments to measure the levels of knowledge and skills (People Capability Assessment Tool)
- Develop the training calendar and content for the assigned region based on the identified needs.
2/ Program development and implementation
- Design and develop customized training modules and training solutions to suit the specific and generic needs of the organization
- Facilitate training of employees and intermediaries as per the training calendar
3/ Reporting & Policies:
- Track spending of training budget; report capability scores and related data as well as skill level tracker in specified format. Owners of company’s SOPs and champions of Transparency & Ethical behavior.
4/ People Management:
- With help of HR recruit people into the team, provide coaching and facilitate training of the trainers, monitor the performance, carry out career management and succession planning of Sales Team. (Sales Supervisors & Sales Reps)
5/ Sales Team Support:
- Ensure that the sales teams are fully equipped with the necessary tools and skills needed to be successful in their roles. The focus will be to enable these teams to maximize every opportunity to execute more perfect stores.
- Empower and develop talent within the organization and ensure new hires are equipped to achieve their objectives more quickly.
6/ Sales Force Effectiveness:
- Planning & implementation of territory planning (coverage), sales force development (Essential, Regional Base & Advantage Skills), Motivation & Engagement and overall customer service.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree with Marketing/Business background is an advantage
• Min 3-5 years being a sales trainer or sales training manager.
• Excellent in presentation and project management.
• Sales force / sales force management (ASM/SS)
• Working in FMCG company is the advantage
• Good at communication in English
• Good Influencing Skills
• Strong at Leadership & People Management Skills
• Computer Skill