Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- In charge and responsible for reaching Branch Production Targets
- Allocate sales target for sales teams
- Support BDS and team to achieve sales targets
• Point of sales Development
- Plan the development of Points of Sales
- Research market and submit business strategy effectively.
- Propose method in preventing risks, in charge of risk policy on contracts, customers and dealers
- Propose & coordinate with Branch Manager in implementing business program, project and Business strategy within Sales & Marketing scope.
- Develop the market, propose and implement new products and develop POS networks
• Dealer management:
- Keeping and make it closer relationship with Dealer & Partnership
- Build up process and partnership with external supplier supporting sales
• People Management:
- Propose and assign tasks for Sales and marketing staffs;
- Assesses staff’s performance: monthly, quarterly, mid year and annual: Actual vs. objectives
- Involve in recruitment and selection process of sales team and 100% align with company recruitment policies
- All breaches of Company policies and procedure need to report to Line manager/HR within 24 hours
- Maintain and conduct the disciplinary with poor performance staff
- Train and coach staff on a regular basic, identify good potential and talent and propose the training plan to develop as successor in sales organization
Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly report to Country Sales Manager & Sales and Marketing Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Able to lead, coach and supervise, train all subordinate sales staffs within region: more than 100 staffs (Credit Attendances and Business Development Supervisors) with highest spirit & motivation.
3. Strong in sales, communication and negotiation skills
4. Develop good relationship with the company’s partners.
5. Able to plan the strategies to develop business efficiently and meet the sales target.
6. Able to work in high pressure and independently.
7. Over 5 years in Sales or Marketing field and at least 3 years in Managing level. Acknowledgement in finance industry is preferable.
8. English speaking fluently and knowledge in MS Office.