What We Can Offer
focus on safety driving
- Implementation of ISO procedures
- Collaboration with crop expert, marketing and value chain team members
- Provide accurate sales forecast; in charge of inventory follow up in Hai Phong warehouse
- Implementation of Channel Partner Program, and develop strong customer offering
- Implementation of Commercial Excellence Principles – retailer tiering, offering, branding and
- Use and implementation of digital tools as needed, use of CRM with the team
- Manage a team of 10 people, review performance target and development needs
- Report to Sales Manager, provide market intelligence as required
- Monthly reporting to HQ (HCMC) and Management on the business development in the
- Contacts with distributors/retailers at assigned region.
- Manages multiple provinces within a region and adjusts sales goals and procedures as
appropriate for each provinces.
- Manages and directs a sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within a region
- Ensuring compliance of company policies.
- Training and developing Sale Supervisors
- Primary KPIs achievements
- Communications of company philosophies and values
- Manage new business development sales process from proposal to close.
- Manage Regional Sale Team and provide direction regarding resources and sales strategies,
establishing territories, targets and training
- Fully understand and implement sales campaigns of the company's products within a region.
- Establish Sales target per Key Customer Bi Annually (1HYYYY-2HYYYY)
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales strategies and objectives.
- Define the Marketing Plan per Key Customer in order to achieve the above targets (FM, DM,
TV, Radio, etc,…).
- University graduated, major in Business, Agronomy,. Others related
*** Work Experience Requirements
- At least 5 year experience at the same position
*** Functional & Behavioral Competencies
- Yara Value & Behavior
- Sales Approach, Negotiating and Opportunity Management.
- Convert Strategy to Tactics.
- Pricing Models
- Objection Handling and Drive to Results
- Performance Management
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Microsoft Office and Presentation Skills
- English and Travelling is required