Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Essential duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Accountable to reach performance on Distribution Forecast Accuracy, Inventory, Unhealthy Stock (UHS), Customer Service, Cost to Serve, etc. through control of COGS-in & COGS-out volume planning.
• Support the monthly Sales, Inventory and Operation Meetings (SIOP) with the participation of Country president, Business Units VPs, Country CFOs, GSC Logistic Heads, CS&Q Directors, and other related functions. Articulate the key demand, inventory and operation challenge in respective BU/Zone or country and facilitate the consensus discussion for solution and decisions.
• Animate the regional monthly Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) for full transactional business scope within defined perimeter (Products X DCs) and upload the forecast at reference level in ERP for execution at all nodes.
• Understand demand drivers to ensure right balance of demand / supply in collaboration with Downstream Planning Leaders and the Demand Planners (deviation & assumptions) in the region planners + Supply & Inventory Planners in other regions, supporting NPI/EOL projects in collaboration with Supply Chain Design Leaders of the Business Unit.
• Define, plan, update, and ensure compliance of Replenishment Strategy & Supply Chain Parameters (stocking policy, time-phased safety stock, forecast upload and consumption rules, reorder point, ramp up/down linked to strategic inventory and anticipation stocks, lead-time) & ensure master data consistency to achieve expected customer service while optimizing the health & level of inventory.
• Plan & ensure industrial transfers and in compliance with the Network Modelling guidelines (number of steps / "authorized DC" through a dashboard).
• Identify Circular Supply Chain opportunities (rebalance, promotion, re-use, re-distribute, repair, recycle) & ensure execution in collaboration with flow controllers.
• Prepare DRP handshake with stakeholders as well as E2E Supply Review & proactively inform / escalate Manufacturing Supply Risk Alerts in SIOP.
• Prepare what-if simulation to propose scenario on (de)/Growth impact and recovery plan.
• Proactive participation in projects linked to customer and inventory initiatives such as Offer Optimization (O2), Industrial Transfer, Network Modelling, Transport Optimization, etc.
• Proactively facilitating, re-engineering, best practices & consensus between functional experts (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, LoB planning, Sales & Marketing, Logistics, cross-functional stakeholders, and Finance) and continuously self-learning.