What We Can Offer
As a Regional Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be in charge of recruiting highly skilled software and product development talent for the Vietnam and regional Product Development Center (TH,ID,PH). You will be responsible for creating, executing and successfully delivering the overall recruiting strategies and plans in order to meet the company's business and technology objectives.
This is a highly challenging, exciting and rewarding opportunity for a strong and capable candidate who is ready to excel in a fast moving regional logistics technology startup company.
What will you do?
- Create, manage and successfully execute the recruitment process to hire the most talented and suitable technology, software and product development employees across regional in South East Asia.
- Efficiently and effectively identify candidates and fill all IT positions across regional.
- Corporate hiring teams in other countries identify and manage the recruiting process ensuring that managers and leaders are trained to properly perform interviews, assess candidates and give final recommendations.
- Be an expert advisor, interviewer and give opinion in selecting top talent to meet the job requirements of each position across regional.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by writing candidate job descriptions, improving data and analytics, and providing competitor’s intelligence.
- Build and maintain a current and sufficient database of qualified candidates through recruiting activities, social networking, community organizations, and media channels.
- Review, evaluate and recommend sources of candidates.
2. Employer Branding:
- Lead and be part of adapting the company brand and message to properly meet recruiting objectives and successfully achieve recruiting goals.
- Promote company brand through social network channels.
- Utilize and promote internal and external events as a part for employer branding.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Experience in IT recruiting across regional (Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines) is a plus.
- Expertise in and smart command of various recruitment channels, social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, and others) for recruitment targets.
- Strong recruiting and project management skills.
- Language: good at English both speaking and writing
- Skills: effective communication and negotiation, well-planning and organization, influencing, teamwork, problem solving.
- Qualification: keep confidential, responsible, honest, hard working and active.
- Personality: warm, friendly and confident.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- An exciting opportunity to work with the fastest growing international logistics player.
- International environment where you can work and learn with coworkers from different southeast Asian markets.
- Opportunities for onsite trip in our operating markets.
- Flexible Working Hour
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Free high quality office lunch buffet or restaurant menu.
- All Day Coffee Station Machine with some of the best coffee beans around.
- Free Late Dinner Menu from near restaurant.
- Free Flow of Coffee and Drinks (Juice, Coke, Sprite, Red Bull)
- All Day Free Snack
- Every Friday Special Snack & Beers
- Sponsorship for 6 or 12 months Gym (2 floors above) to stay healthy and in shape!
- Monthly Mobile Data Allowance
- Company Sponsorship (Laptop, English Class,…)
- Loyalty Bonus Package
- 13th Month Salary
HEALTH & LEAVES
- Annual Health Checkup
- Attractive Healthcare Insurance Package
- 15 Days Paid Annual Leave
SOCIAL & ENTERTAINMENT
- Welcome Kit From Deliveree
- Regular Team Social Events
- Cool Entertainment Area (Guitar, Video Games,...)