Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We work in the Nutra niche and are ready to conquer new heights. With a successful combination of the basics of marketing and advanced IT technologies, the opportunities are huge and the limits are nonexistent. If you want all the listed perks plus participating in international projects, absorbing unique skills, and a chance to grow as well as learning from our top leaders, then you have come to the right place.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a Regional Talent Acquisition Manager who can rapidly identify the right talent across SEA to attract and fulfill the hiring demands for our Boards of Directors and others regional hiring managers.
- In this role, you will be leading a team of Talent Acquisition to participating in HR related projects to talent management and recruitment for Vietnam and other regions.
- Partner with hiring managers and financial partner to build and manage recruitment budget based on approved headcount.
- You will play an effective role in the recruiting cycle, which includes driving and gaining insights into position criteria and duties; sourcing to find the most appropriate recruitment channels; screening, interviewing, and evaluating prospects; and maintaining strong candidate pipelines.
- You will bring your expertise to effectively evaluate candidates' skills via phone interview or HR interview sessions, culture fit, and alignment with the organization's competency needs, using the most relevant hiring methodology.
- Periodically prepare and present recruitment reports
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- macOS/Windows devices and related devices provided.
- Premium healthcare insurance for all teammates after 2 months’ probation
- Performance Review up to twice per year depending on your contributions.
- Shining birthday parties for teammates, interesting vouchers for public holidays, and other treatment programs from the company.
- Team building/Company trip once per year
- Dynamic & young working environment
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment with proven track records in hiring both Technical and Non-Technical profiles in Vietnam and/or other countries in SEA (such as: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, India etc.…)
- You’ve got a degree in human resources management, or similar fields.
- You are capable of coordinating with internal departments and create hiring plans and profiles.
- You are well aware of the efficient hiring platforms that draw qualified candidates.
- Besides, you should have possessed the exceptional aptitude for interviewing applicants, creating shortlists, and screening candidates.
- You have good knowledge of promoting brand awareness for organizations and building interactions with prospect candidates on a professional level.
- Apart from that, knowledge of industry trends and proficiency in process documentation.
- Last but not least, you are excellent in interpersonal and communication abilities.