Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Deadline for application: Monday, 6th September 2021
About the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar, as a custodian of student records, is a part of the Student Life department that offers services to assist students, faculty, and Fulbright staff. We provide high-quality services in managing student information for all areas related to registration and enrollment, course information and scheduling, grading/transcript, degree audit and certification.
The Office is committed to ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and security of student academic records though appropriate policies, processes, and procedures. The Office of the Registrar aims to utilize technology-based solutions to improve the student learning experience as well as support the overall needs of the academic community.
The Registrar Assistant position requires a high level of flexibility and experience in customer services to support both the Office of the Registrar and general Student Life administration support to enhance the staff and student experience at Fulbright.
This position will organize and execute clerical and functional operations within the Office of the Registrar’s areas of responsibility. This role provides critical support to students, faculty, staff, addressing questions and concerns with a solutions-based approach. This position is expected to handle multiple responsibilities and ensure the systems and processes meet service expectations within the Office of the Registrar and the Student Life department.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Registrar Assistant includes but is not limited to:
1. Registrar Assistant
• Assists the Associate Registrar in processing and maintaining the student records that include but are not limited to the Office of the Registrar’s areas of responsibility:
o Manage transcript and verification/confirmation requests.
o Generate official transcript from the Student Information System.
o Process petitions and appeals by ensuring the proper documentation received from students and/or faculty.
• Contributes to excellent and appropriately timed services for all students and faculty by responding to the inquiries in the internal portal.
• Assists in collecting statistical data for Registrar reports.
• Contributes to the development of goals and objectives for the successful operation of the Office of the Registrar.
• Serves as a key contact point in collecting and handling student privacy consent.
• Works closely with Finance department to assist Student Accounts Coordinator, the Student Life team, and sometimes individual students, including but not limited to preparation and submission of Decisions, requests for payment, and service agreements.
• Collaborates with the internal stakeholders including administrators, faculty, and IT staff to facilitate and improve services to students.
• Actively participate in the meetings and training with the Office of the Registrar and Student Life team to maintain and support the policies, procedures, and processes in providing high-quality, seamless services to all students as well as to staff.
• Perform other ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
• Contributing to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to enhance the services of the department; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
• Other tasks and responsibilities assigned to the Employee by the Company which may be adjusted from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Experience: Experience working in educational environment preferred.
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
o Strong customer service skills with the ability to respond thoroughly and accurately with sensitivity and tact during stressful situations.
o Proficiency in English with good communication and interpersonal skills.
o Excellent listening and questioning skills.
o Ability to multi-task and maintain flexibility to work both independently and cooperatively with staff and various departments.
o Demonstrate the understanding of technology applications related to records and data management process.
o Demonstrate organizational skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
o Solid critical thinking skills to understand the student and staff issues.
o Positive attitude and ability to adapt to change.
What we offer
• Opportunity to be one of passionate team members who share the same belief in the transformative power of education and see the unique opportunity in creating a new university.
• Opportunities to participate in public talks, workshops, seminars, as well as other fun activities at Fulbright.
• A full network of supportive colleagues.
• A dynamic, innovative, and professional working environment.
• Intensive English-speaking environment.
• Competitive salary and high-end insurance schemes.
• Generous annual leave entitlement.
How to Apply
• Please visit Fulbright's Join Us page: "https://fulbright.edu.vn/join-us/" and follow the How to Apply guidelines to be fully considered for the position.
• The position will remain open until filled.
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.