What We Can Offer
Our client is a leading provider of Registry Services to the financial market participants in Australia. We are a specialist team that service a large client base of reputable Fund Managers and their investors. The team is responsible for processing daily transactions received from investors as well as distributions, completing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Client (KYC) checks on investors to ensure full adherence to all applicable laws and regulations.
We are now looking for 2 Registration Administrator to join the offshored team based in HCMC, Vietnam
About the role
You will work in the offshored team in Vietnam and collaborate with the Registry team in Australia regarding to the following tasks:
• Receive initial and additional applications from the business unit and accurately and efficiently input into the registry system align to AML/KYC/FATCA & CRS requirements.
• Input application trades into the registry system.
• Process static data maintenance requests from the team. This includes updating clients details such as addresses, emails and banking details.
• To ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all clients are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Excellent English skills
• Excellent data entry skills and very high accuracy.
• A basic understanding of core registry processes, AML/KYC requirements, fund accounting operational knowledge is preferable
Why you will love working with us
• Annual company outings, functions and social activities
• 13th and 14th month performance based bonuses
• 20 days annual leave + 10 days sick leave
• Personal Insurance Package for employee and 1 family member of choice
• Overtime is rarely required
• A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
• Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
• Career growth opportunities