What We Can Offer
- Responsible for acting in compliance with Vietnam policies and practices to reduce principal’s exposure to regulatory, quality and liability risks.
- Accountable for relationship and communication with Regulatory Authorities.
- Guide relationships with regulatory authorities to facilitate interactions on behalf of Principal/manufacturer for critical issues.
- Set-up and develop and regulatory plans for complex projects including new projects and maintenance of existing marketing authorizations.
- Suggest changes and finalize dossiers prepared at Head Office.
- Lead the preparation of dossiers for visa in Vietnam.
- Building, maintaining Relationships with Government’s Quality Control Labs in Vietnam territory and following up testing results in Government’s QC Labs. Suggest the best suitable way to settle quality problems.
- Equivalents experience as Regulatory Affairs Manager in OTC Pharmaceutical sector
- Working directly with DAV, Health Service department, IDQC
- Good English skills
- Experience in Medicine, Functional food and Cosmetics
- Experience in Manufacturing pharmacy company is a plus.