What We Can Offer
- Managing all necessary NPIs, product clearances, and registrations with relevant authorities for products supplied to Vietnam.
- Provide leadership and interface with local agencies and provide strategic direction to Marketing, R&D, Operations, and Sales to facilitate speed to market and to maintain compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Be responsible for checking & maintaining product compliance documents.
- Support regulatory expertise and document related to Sales and Marketing
- Provide guidance on impact of regulations to proposed new product technologies and ensure regulatory requirements are fully met for each new product introduction.
- Act as Vietnam subject matter expert for product regulations, including developments.
- Assist the product safety team with GHS and SDS support eg provide translations, knowledge of local regulation.
- Support customer compliance inquiries, as needed.
- Build working relationship with authorities with support of Vietnam company manager.
• SEA (South East Asia) RA:
- Support SEA regulatory compliance, reporting and business partnering activities as indicated by the SEA Manager (English documentation only).
• University degree with 5+ years professional experience; Biocides, VFA, Cosmetics, Veterinary and MOH registration experience preferred.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated grasp of business and regulatory processes
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
• Works under general direction on independent activities.
• Manages specific projects as assigned.
Talent Development and Leadership
• May act as lead person or regulatory representative on small projects.
• Internal and cross-functional role.